Same recipe as Tiramisu but substitute Thai Tea with Espresso.
- 1 can of Thai Tea (Taste Nirvana 16oz can)
- 40 ladyfingers (2 x 20/bag of Matilde Vicenzi Vicenzovo)
- 5 large eggs yolk, just the egg yolk and not the egg white
- 1/2 cup (100g) granulated sugar
- 16 ounces mascarpone cheese (2 x 8oz container)
- 1 pack of gelatine (optional)
- 2 cups (480ml) whipped cream, instead of heavy cream
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- unsweetened natural or dutch-process cocoa powder for topping
- Mix egg yolk with sugar in bowl over steam water. Make sure the bowl does not touch the water.
- Add in whipped cream, gelatine, and vanilla extract to mixture.
- Soak ladyfingers in Thai Tea. Layer with mixture.
- Add 2nd layer of ladyfingers, add 2nd layer of mixture.
- Place in fridge overnight.
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder and server.
- Use whipped cream instead of heavy cream to make it more thicker.