|Wüsthof ® Classic 6″ Chef’s Knife||$59.95 (Crate and Barrel, Williams Sonoma)|
|Wüsthof ® Classic 8″ Chef’s Knife||$159.95 (Crate and Barrel)|
|Wüsthof ® Classic 10″ Chef’s Knife|
|Wusthof Classic 2-Piece Santoku Knife Set||$183.95 (Williams Sonoma)|
Sure to become kitchen essentials, these Wüsthof Classic santoku knives excel at thinly slicing vegetables, mincing onions and herbs, and chopping small cuts of meat.The high-carbon steel blades have shallow oval-shaped indentations that prevent food from sticking – even starchy vegetables. Each knife features a full tang that’s triple riveted to the ergonomic handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Set includes 5″ and 7″ santoku knives.
- Knives are precision forged from single piece of high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Hollow-edge blades are ideal for slicing fresh produce without sticking.
- Wüsthof’s Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to ergonomic POM handles for exceptional durability and control.