Includes dried cranberries, toasted walnuts, chopped apple or celery, and just a touch of dill and parsley. The dressing is made from mayo, sour cream or Greek yogurt, and a splash of fresh lemon juice.
Goes great with bread, crackers, or lettuce cups.
On bread? With crackers? In lettuce cups
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream or plain Greek yogurt or any yogurt, I prefer light sour cream or lowfat yogurt
- 1 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced flat leaf parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 3 cups chopped or shredded cooked chicken, I use white meat from a rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery and/or finely chopped apple and/or cucumber
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, whisk mayonnaise, sour cream or yogurt, lemon juice, parsley, and dill. Add remaining ingredients and stir until combined. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve chilled on bread or lettuce.